RIVIERA RESIDENCE III
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre (SNFCC) is an architectural cultural centre, designed by Renzo Piano. It has taken over and restored one of the best seafront pieces of land in the southern suburbs, which practically oversees Athens at its whole. Today the lot has been transformed into the Stavros Niarchos Park, also home to the modern building, which houses the National Library of Greece (NLG) and the Greek National Opera (GNO).
The Stavros Niarchos Park offers many surprises. Guests can rest in specially designed seating areas or explore a nearby circular labyrinth. Children can play in creative playgrounds of innovative design. The Park is ideal for the children, but also for all citizens, who will be able to enjoy their leisure walk, exercise or attend concerts, exhibitions, and a multitude of other events such as festivals, films, opera productions and ballet.
Situated on a prime locatinon by the sea, right next to Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, National Opera House and National Library, and just a breath away from the beach and the most luxurious marina of Faliro, Floisvos. Walking distance from all main facilities and Aegean Sea but also less than 10minutes from historical city center.
International Property Advisor Second Citizenship & Residency Consultant
- From €250,000 property purchase qualifies for permanent residency.
- Rental guarantee 3% – 5% annual.
- The right to live, work, study, and undertake business in Greece.
- Visa-free travel across the Schengen Area.
- High levels of safety and security, excellent education opportunities, and robust healthcare options
- Immediate permanent residence, subject to renewal every 5 years.
- Ability to include family members in an application (married spouse, children of the main applicant or spouse under 21 years old, and parents of the main applicant or spouse).
- Eligible for citizenship after 7 years of physical presence in Greece, subject to the fulfilment of other criteria (including language requirements).